The impact-resistant ABS shell of the Uvex eco protection together with the cold and shock-absorbing EPS inner shell, the IAS system also ensures a comfortable fit. Passive ventilation and washable interior guarantee the best wearing comfort.
- IAS: The same head circumference does not mean that the helmet also ensures maximum safety and comfort on every head. Advanced fit systems ensure perfect adaptation to the individual head shape in any direction. Millimetre-accurate and in no time at all.
- Hardshell: The helmet consists of a hard outer shell and an inner EPS layer. An effective safety combination makes the helmet resistant to external influences and the inner layer absorbs it. For maximum safety and comfort.
- Headband holder: The Uvex helmets offer more comfort down to the smallest detail: the integrated glasses holder ensures a firm hold of the helmet in any situation.
- Removable lining: Uvex lining absorbs excess moisture, is hypoallergenic and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Vent system: Specially designed ventilation ducts absorb fresh air and dissipate warm air. This prevents unpleasant heat build-up in the helmet.
- ABS plastic: Outer material of helmet shell ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a relatively new, extremely strong and tough plastic with high resistance to pressure shock, crack spread and abrasion even at low temperatures. Good resistance to weather and UV radiation. Due to its low thermal conductivity (no insulation required), it is suitable for use in cold environments.