Comfort and style! The new 400 Visor Style by UVEX is the first OTG (over the glasses) visor helmet and combines safety, comfort and style: Specially designed so that all types of glasses fit under the visor.
The 400 Visor Style by UVEX is a true multi-talent. This visor helmet doesn’t only offer superior protection, it also fits comfortably. The unique OTG design means spectacle wearers can wear any kind of glasses under the visor, without pressure or pinching.
The 400 Visor Style by UVEX is a true fashion highlight. Cozy lining, fashionable ear pads and matt finish make it a real eye-catcher on the slopes. Specially designed foam face pads let the visor sit comfortably close to the face.
The 400 Visor Style with UVEX’s active ventilation system ensures you keep a cool head on warm days. Adjustable vent openings deliver fresh air when required and are quick and easy to close if temperatures drop. The UVEX litemirror visor reflects dangerous infrared rays and protects from the glare of harsh winter sun.
The helmet has a removable, washable liner. It is easy to adjust the width of 400 Visor Style by UVEX thanks to the Ias fit system.
- IAS: Having the same head circumference does not necessarily guarantee that a helmet can provide maximum safety and comfort. Advanced fit systems provide the perfect adjustment, in every direction, to match every individual head shape.
- Inmould technology – Light and stable: EPS foam is injected into an impact resistant polycarbonate shell. Creates a light, very stable construction.
- Removable and washable lining: UVEX liners are moisture wicking, anti-allergenic and easy to remove for washing.
- Vent system closable – Keeps you warm and dry:UVEX vent system does more: open it provides optimal cooling whenever it is warm, closed it keeps the head warm and dry.
- Monomatic – Button-press adjustment: Multi-stage and anatomically shaped: uvex’s monomatic comfort closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand. The chin strap always sits perfectly.
- FAS – Easy and practical: Fast Adapting System webbing can be easily and continuously tailored to your exact head shape. The helmet stays securely on the head in all situations and the webbing straps are always in the best position.
- Standards: EN 1077
- Weight: 650g