The new Atomic Savor LF is for skiers who want a safe helmet with a simple and clean look, but don’t need something super expensive. Despite its great value the Savor LF is a helmet still packed full of features: Passive Venting to keep you cool on the slopes, audio compatibility and an ABS shell that makes it light and comfortable. It also comes with a cozy full cap lining and size adjustment for a great fit. And this year we’ve added Live Fit for an instant individual fit.
- Everyone’s head is different. That’s why our helmets include special fit features so they can adapt to any head shape.
- The secret to Live Fit is the breathable Poron XRD memory foam. As soon as you put on your helmet, this foam instantly adapts to the shape of your head, creating an instant individual fit, dampening shock and maximizing comfort.
- LIVE FIT: Our standard Live Fit band generally works in the same way as Live Fit 3D. But rather than in pads surrounding the head, it’s featured in a wide band around the crown for a comfortable fit in the key pressure area. Featured on Mentor LF, Nomad LF, Affinity LF and Savor LF.
- SIZE ADJUSTMENT: All our all-mountain helmets, kids’ helmets and Troop SL can be adjusted by a dial at the back of the head. This lets you manually fine-tune your fit.
- CONSTRUCTION: Our range includes several different helmet constructions, all meeting the highest EU and US safety standards.
- ABS HARD SHELL: There are two types of hard shell: a full ABS shell that protects the sides, top and back of your head, including ears. And a half ABS shell with soft or no ear pads. Our Redsters have full shells – including a Kevlar/glass-fiber version on Redster WC. Nomad, Affinity, Savor and all our other kids’ range feature a half shell. All provide ultimate high-impact protection without weighing you down.
- HYBRID SHELL: Our Xeed helmet features a unique combination of ABS hard shell and in-mold construction. It combines the best of both: maximum shock absorption and optimized weight and ventilation.
- IN-MOLD: Mentor and Mentor Jr helmets are constructed directly in the mold. The EPS foam is molded into the PC shell, which results in the lightest construction in the market.
- VENTILATION: Our helmets feature a variety of adjustable and non-adjustable ventilation systems, built to help you maintain the perfect temperature in any situation, from sweaty ascents to chilly lift rides:
- ACTIVE VENTING: Active venting is a system we use for a lot of our helmets. It allows to individually control the air flow to manage the amount of ventilation. There are two variations:
- ACTIVE DUAL ZONE VENTING: This system allows skiers to control the ventilation in the front and back of the helmet through separate sliders over the vents. Used on our Nomad and Affinity helmets.
- ACTIVE SINGLE ZONE VENTING: Features one slider that adjusts several vents together, used on our Mentor and Xeed helmets.
- PASSIVE VENTING: A built-in system used on Redster, Savor, Troop and our kids helmets without adjustment. Basic but effective, it creates a constant air flow over your head all day long, keeping you cool without making you freeze.