The Alpina Grap 2.0 LE is a classic. Style, comfort and an unbeatable fit make up the recipe for success that has already sold a million Alpina helmets. A helmet has to fit – and the Grap 2.0 LE does. Along with the fit, the Run System Ergo Snow that allows the helmet to adjust to the head is also responsible for the secure hold. The helmet also offers a lot of comfort.
Soft ears with colourful accents and a neck warmer that wraps all the way around make it feel pleasant to wear. The interior and the ears can be removed for easy washing after a heavy day of skiing or at the end of the season. Flattened, tear-shaped air vents create a comfortable climate inside the helmet.
- Airstream Control: Air current is regulated by adjustable ir vents
- Ceramic Shell: Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Ergomatic: Easy-to-operate belt buckle with twist-proof, multi-stage automatic lock
- Hi-EPS: Optimum impact absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made from microscopic little air chambers
- Inmold: Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Y-Clip: Adjustable straps by ears
- Edge Protect: The lower edge of the helmet is protected by the polycarbonate shell Edge Protect
- The Run System Classic, which is combined with the height-adjustable Custom Fit System, ensures optimal adjustment possibilities