The WTP Versus BMX Bike is a sick skatepark machine which has been upgraded to the max in 2020. WTP Built the Versus a 4130 Full CrMo Frame, fork and bars, as well as 3 piece CrMo cranks for lightweight and durable performance. It is designed with similar geometry to WTP’s pro level bikes, so that you can ride like a pro in any park. It is also equipped with some awesome ELCAT spec, including Contra pedals and the lightweight ECLAT Mirage tyres for a slick ride. The WTP Versus BMX Bike is dialled for maximum performance and maximum fun in any street or skatepark.
- Frame: 4130 full crmo, tapered SS & CS removable pivots & guides
- Fork: SALTPLUS “VERSUS” fork, full 4130 crmo, butted crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Brakes: ÉCLAT “TALON” alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALTPLUS “ULTRA” square profiler 3pc crank crmo, 170mm, “TSS” 8 spline
- BB: SALT “MID” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing.